WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM HOMECARE SERVICES/PALIATIVE CARE?
The patients which benefit from medical recommendation:
- When they are externalized
- The patients with cancer and neurological diseases that are checked by the specialist from the ambulatory. The hospitalization is not necessary!
- Paying services, no matter the pathology.
- Free of charge through social programs for the patients with chronic diseases, disabilities, convalescence, terminal diseases.
All the patients have to have medical recommendation from the specialist that have to comprise all the medical techniques that have to be done at the patient house! For those that do not have such recommendation, our specialist can come to your home to evaluate your health status.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT:
- The patient that has medical insurance policy and that received a positive decision from the Health Insurance House has the right to 90 days/year of home care services/palliative care.
- When the patient leaves the hospital or the ambulatory, he has to receive from the specialist a special recommendation for home care services that has to contain the medical techniques, the period and how many times they are necessary.
- The patient/their relatives or the person that has the legal right to represent the patient, builds a file that has to be transmitted to the National Health Insurance House in 5 days since the patient left the hospital. The file has to enclose: the medical recommendation; the externalization notice; a special request for the National Insurance House; the proof that the patient has medical insurance, identity paper.
TO HELP YOU!
Our team can advise you to make the file for the National Insurance House! Call us with confidence!
Take care of health!